1 results for
Flood Bags in UAE
Products & Services : Gabions, Defense Barriers, Wire Mesh, Welded Wire Mesh, Sandbags, Burlap Bags, Hessian Bags, Polypropylene Bags, Jute Bag, Welded Mesh, Plastic And Woven Bags, Flood Bags, Gabion Planters, Gabion Wall, Gabion Mattress, Sack Gabion, Obstructive Barrier, Defensive Blocks, Ballast Wall Barriers, Garden Gabions, Architectural Gabions, Gabion Sculptures, Customized Gabions, Landscaping Gabions, Gabion Netting for Slope Rock Protection, Erosion Control Gabions, Defensive Wall, Protective Enclosure, Protective Wall, Gabion Box, Gabion Suppliers, Gabion Basket, Gabion Barriers, Bags and Sacks, Jumbo Bags, Blast Wall Barriers, Flood Barriers, Military Barrier, Fencing Suppliers, Wire Products
Results 1 - 1 of 1
About Flood Bags
Flood Bags/Sandless Sandbags/ Self Inflating Bags:
- 1. Flood bags are a good choice for general home and garden use. Our flood bags are well-made, strong and can withstand the significant pressure created by floodwaters.
- 2. Our standard Flood Bags weigh less than 500 grams when dry, yet when immersed in water they can absorb up to 15-20 liters within few minutes.
- 3. Using Super Absorbent Polymer technology, these Bags are easily and rapidly deployed when floods occurs by diverting water flow and saving precious minutes.
- 4. Our Flood bags are lightweight, flat, absorbent product which can be hydrated on-site to 15 to 20 kilos to mitigate against commercial and residential flooding along with leaks and spills.
|Jute Flood Bags||PP Flood bags|
|Size: 60x40 in CM||Size: 60x40 in CM|
|Weight: 400g approx||Weight: 200 to 300g approx|
|Weight After Inflation: 15-20kg approx||Weight After Inflation: 15-20kg approx|
|Inflation time: 3-5 minute||Inflation time: 3-5 minute|
|Material: Made of Jute with SAP filling||Material: PP non-woven,Nano SAP|
|Shelf-life: 1 year in dry condition||Shelf-life: 1 year in dry condition|
- 1. Fast performing
- 2. Innovative
- 3. Low Cost
- 4. Easy to store
- 5. Easy to Deploy
- 6. Environmentally-friendly
- 7. Tough, lightweight
- 8. Water Activated
- 9. Self-contained
- 1. Protection against floods
- 2. Accidental Water Damage
- 3. Storm Damage
- 4. River and Lake Flooding
How to Use:
- Open the plastic bag containing bags
- Soak your bags in any of these ways
- Bucket, wheelbarrow or sink (Leave at least for 3-5 minute to soak water)
- Hose pipe or watering can
- Using rain water or even flood water itself
- Bags will continue to expand with water until it reaches full capacity.
- Place bags where its required to build defensive barriers or water deflectors